Microsoft will release its next version of Windows operating system on 22 October to a plethora of high expectations.

The company has been under scrutiny since the worldwide launch of Windows Vista in 2007. The decision left users wondering what Microsoft was thinking?

My positive experience started with Vista, but my interest has steadily decreased over time. He was released when I was in high school and would have done anything to get my hands on it.

At that time, Apple had launched a series of updates to its popular OS X, and was beginning to build my loyalty to Microsoft, and resistance to Apple.

When I finally got my new laptop with Vista, I could not put it down. I was impressed with its novelty and a large number of new features. It seemed that much work and the interface looked even better.

Soon after, however, began to slow start and made me reconsider my initial happiness.

I knew I needed a personal computer for all the quick work of multimedia publishing, I can do as a graphic designer.

So I changed it so you can only support programs that more often.

At the same time, critics said that Vista was Microsoft's biggest mistake yet. Apple was putting ads boasting about how easy it is using your software - working "right of the box.

And who can forget the popular "I'ma Mac vs. I'ma PC" ads featuring a young, informal and relaxed the rules of the Mac into a PC counterpart old, fat and always worried?

With the release of Windows 7, Microsoft fixed all that was wrong with Vista and are even more impressive additions tech-savvy would appreciate.

Started launched their revision when beta candidates earlier this summer. The best thing about Windows 7 is that it offers speed.

The taskbar changed both in appearance and functionality. Not only the house of your applications running and the start menu more. To the right is a bar for a new feature called the aero screen.

Drag your mouse on this to present the outlines of all running programs, this allows you to perform various tasks efficiantly.

It also offers a cleaner desktop while using more than one program.

Simply click and hold the top bar of the current window and give a jolt, it automatically minimizes all windows making everything more organized and thus making it possible to do more.

To restore the minimized windows, just shake the front window again.

There are many more features included in the release of Windows 7, like the fact that one can preview a window before it is opened from the taskbar hangs over it with the mouse.
The wallpaper can be set to change within certain time intervals in the user preference.

Posted by Jenny on Monday, October 12, 2009

0 comments